How can you be sure what’s best for your pet? Ask our experts!
Because we love nothing more than to help keep pets healthy and happy, we created a FREE 6-point Pet Health Check* to help you understand your pet’s needs and answer any niggling questions. Come in and find out what the fuss is all about at our multi-award winning Pet Health Centres.
Our pet experts will check 6 important areas of your pet’s health:
- Nutrition and Weight
- Dental Health
- Skin & Coat
- Joint Mobility
- Parasites (worms, ticks and fleas)
You will leave feeling confident that your pet is on the right track and know if you should seek further veterinary assistance.
How does it work?
- Bring your pet into a participating Just For Pets store for a health check. You can phone ahead to make an appointment or just come into the store.
- We will check six vital areas of your pet’s health and explain to you what you really need, based on your pet’s breed, gender and age.
- We have a directory of reliable, caring independent vets we can recommend should your pet need further assistance.
- If we need to monitor your pet’s improvement, you can return to the store as needed; for free!
Why not bring along your kids?
The Just For Pets Pet Health Check is a fun learning experience that helps kids understand animals and develop responsibility for their pet’s wellbeing.
Just For Pets are the pet experts, with friendly experienced staff that really know pets.
Do the best you can for your pet! Come and see us today.
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Just For Pets 6 Point Pet Health Check
Providing your pet for examination by Just For Pets for a free 6 point pet health check is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- You acknowledge the health check is not intended to take the place of veterinary or professional advice specific to your pet or animal health in general. The primary purpose of the health check is to understand the needs of your pet.
- No responsibility is taken by Just for Pets, its agents, employees, staff or officers for undiagnosed illnesses, ailments, diseases or any other health issues that might be present at the time of examination. All health issues concerning your pet are your responsibility.
- All details provided in the registration form must be correct at the time it is completed. Amendments to the registration form concerning changes to details or your pet’s condition is your responsibility.
- Only dogs, cats, guinea pigs, ferrets, mice, rats and rabbits are eligible for the free 6-point pet health check.
- Any record made of the consultation shall remain the property of Just for Pets.
- These terms and conditions may be changed at any time without notice.