News, reviews and fun stuff from your trusty newshound.
Do you have something to howl about? Email our newshound email@example.com
Daisy’s Top Picks
The MOST complete protection against fleas, ticks, heartworm and intestinal worms, in a tasty chew!
Parasite protection made easy!
- NexGard SPECTRA delivers the most complete protection from fleas, ticks, heartworm and intestinal worms available, in one monthly chew.
- NexGard SPECTRA is a tasty beef-flavoured chew that dogs love – you’ve told us so! At the end of a 3 month Australian field study, 100% of owners reported that NEXGARD SPECTRA was well received by their dog.
- NexGard SPECTRA is easy to give – with or without food, whichever is most convenient for you.
- NexGard SPECTRA is not affected by bathing, swimming or shampooing – unlike some sprays, spot-on formulations or collars.
- Available in convenient 3-month and 6-month protection packs.
There’s a NexGard SPECTRA for your dog
You can give NexGard SPECTRA from just 8 weeks of age, so whether you’ve picked up your first puppy, taken in a rescue dog, added a senior dog to your home or are looking to simplify the protection you already provide for your dog, there’s a NexGard SPECTRA for you.
The range of NexGard SPECTRA suits dogs from 2 kg to 60 kg. As your dog grows, make sure to pick up the pack with the correct weight range and remember, the best way to protect all year round is to give your dog a tasty NexGard SPECTRA treat every month.
Things To Love
The FURminator lineup of deShedding tools, grooming tools, hair care products, bathing and hygiene solutions broadens and enhances the FURminator deShedding experience for pet parents and their pets.
Simply put, there is no pet care solution on the market like the FURminator product line.
In The Diary
In The News
Made Us Laugh
Q: What do you call a fish without an eye?
Q: What do you do if your dog chews a dictionary?
A: Take the words out of his mouth!
Q: What do you call a cold dog sitting on a bunny?
A: A chili dog on a bun.
Q: How does a dog stop a video?
A: He presses the paws button.
Q: What is the snake’s favorite subject?